Promoting cooperation between the Palestinian and Canadian peoples in the political, economic, cultural and scientific fields, in a way that serves the aspirations of their children to achieve global peace, freedom, justice and respect for human rights, and strengthen the connection of Palestinians in Canada with their motherland Palestine, and enable them to face challenges.
- Building bridges of cooperation and strengthening joint action to serve the causes of the Palestinian and Canadian peoples.
- Developing cultural and scientific exchange between Palestine and Canada.
- Coordinating joint efforts to serve issues of world peace and respect for human rights and international humanitarian law.
- Opening horizons for economic cooperation between Canada and Palestine.
- Strengthening the connection of Palestinians residing in Canada with their motherland Palestine by establishing bridges for permanent communication with them.
- Communicating with Canadian institutions to mobilize support and support for the legitimate national rights of the Palestinian people.
- Contribute to correcting misleading information about the reality of the Palestinian people under occupation by the Canadians.
- Respect the identity and privacy of the two countries (Canada and Palestine) and refuse to interfere in the internal affairs of either of them.
- Helping members of the Palestinian communities in Canada and the Canadian community in Palestine to achieve the association’s mission.
- Alleviate the problems facing the Palestinian community in Canada.